The Spring Market Is Here and It’s Already Crazy



Selling your Wasatch Front home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Wasatch Front home? Click here for full MLS access

I wanted to tell you about the weekend I just had. My team had appointments all day Saturday. I had three different buyers and I wrote three offers. One of my agents wrote two offers and the other wrote three.

The crazy thing? None of us got our offers under contract. Every house that we made an offer on was in a multiple offer situation.

Since we’ve had such a warm winter, the spring real estate market is going crazy. I’m not sure if this market will continue throughout 2018; I wish I had a crystal ball so that I could tell you guys. All I know is that after last Saturday, I had to get the word out to all of you about our crazy market.

If you are on the fence about selling your home, now is the time. 




Now is the time to sell your home for a premium.


A lot of buyers are getting frustrated because there are so few homes for sale. They have to compete in multiple offer situations, which actually benefits sellers. A lot of sellers are getting a premium for their home. One guy offered $25,000 and had an escalation clause offering $1,000 over any offer coming in and still didn’t get the home under contract.

If you are thinking about selling your home, now is the time to get a premium for it.

If you have any other questions about our current market, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!